Friday, February 16, 2007

New Year's Eve

Nothing much today... just passed my day playing games and watching TV.. hehe..

Still waiting for the freaking visa lorh... i just dont understand why they can be SOO slow... Have to accept that fact then.. i'll continue to wait.. but in the mean time.. must enjoy CNY.. haha.. anticipating the 12 am today.. haha.. wanna play fireworks.. hopefully can upload photos for all of ya to see.. hehe...

contacted yi chiann in Waikato today.. she told me there's not much to do there.. and the internet is like very ex and we have to use an ID card at the hostel's com lab!! i'm like soooo doomed without internet.. my gosh... there goes my plan of downloading anime to watch.. T.T Dont really feel excited to go ady... haiz....

I've found out that if i call maxis overseas the charge on my phone isnt as ex as i thought it was.. i talked with yi chiann for like 10 mins i think and it cost me about rm2.. i guess that's okay.. wad i dunno is whether the person i call overseas will be charged a special roaming charge or not.. can someone help me verify? thanks...

No comments: