Thursday, February 15, 2007

My first post!!

Hi... This is my first time blogging.. hope i can crap good enough to entertain u ppl out there... hahazz...

Hmm... i'm supposed to be on board a plane to new zealand now... but due to a couple of kidney stones and some snail-paced work, i'll have to fly late... anyways.. i can enjoy my CNY here!!! YAHOO!!! Guess that's abit of consolation for me...

Oh ya... before i forget... i'm creating this blog just to kacau those ppl who cant have CNY in Malaysia (those who already fly to AUS and NZ)... I'll report my CNY experience exclusively for those ppl as i can understand their sadness... Muahahaha... Evil right?? hahazz... Joking only larh k? Pls dont get angry larh.. hahazz...

Let's start talking bout my day.. haha.. I've just past thru valentine's day as a single but i still think it's a rather meaningful one.. know why? coz i went to clean church in valentine's day... We did the cleaning at night.. my daytime was as usual, with me playing Diablo 2 and watching anime (Yu-gi-oh).

Before we started, two birds flew into the room and i wasted ten minutes chasing birds and catching them so i could release them.. had a good exercise there.. haha.. then, I am appointed to the job of cleaning the toilet. I feel that its the most fun part to clean as i get to play water.. haha.. (kinda gross huh? ;P)

after the cleaning is done, all of the members who helped clean the church was "forced" to cut papers so that it can be folded. Here's two pictures of the paper we had to cut :

The one on the left shows wad the whole thing looks like.. the one on the right is the part where i struggled the most with.. man.. it is tough i tell you!!!

After everything's done, i went to my favourite western food restaurant, Richmond's Place, in Ellis road with my God sis (Kia Ing), Christopher heng, Jong Wei tat (hope i spelt his name correctly), and Carine. Ate a chicken Chop there... it's been a long time since i've ate one.. have to control diet ady.. haha..

That's all for the day.. I'm planning to watch ghost rider today.. it premiers today and hope i can book some tickets... its a movie that i've been anticipating.. thought i wont be able to watch it in malaysia but thanks to the delay, i guess i can.. muahahaha.. the trailers are very cool... will tell u guys whether its worth it to watch or not.. haha... here's the poster:


wow.. it's ady 3.46 am.. guess i better get to sleep then.. till next time then.. tata....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the 1st! C i'm so nice to leave a comment here, unlike u, blek!
anyway really super envy lor u can celebrate cny, i wan pineapple biscuits! i wan angpao! i wan eat sharkfin! oh gosh.. =p

Anonymous said...

u should hav gone 4 eastern food

ah boon said...

to 1+, no worries.. will post pic for u to see wad all the food look like :p
to adrian, yalor hor.. maybe some other time larh..
anyways thanks for the comments.. hehe...

~luckystar~ said...

u noe wut i wan??i wan2 play fire crackers..