Friday, February 23, 2007

Finally!!

my visa finally came yesterday.. it took appox. 4 weeks for it to reach!! thank god for that.. i'll however still miss class for one week.. if all goes well, i'll probably fly on the 1st of march.. now like busy going shopping and doing lots of stuff.. tomolo i'm going to my "fav" fren's place.. the DENTIST!! very takut larh!! but i should already be numb ady lorh coz i'm a frequent visitor.. haha... hope i dont feel too much pain tomolo..

Hmm.. classes for all the uni ppl almost start hor? i wanna wish all of u all the best in ur studies and keep in touch yah!! will post my number as soon as possible.. haha.. to all my uni mates, here i come!! Must greet me warmly arh! haha.. i dont think my uni mates will see this coz i heard that internet connection is hard to come by at waikato.. aiks!! so sad...

anyways.. thats all.. once again i wanna thank god for the visa and hope i will fly in time.. tata..

No comments: