Saturday, May 26, 2007

winter is here!

Hey. Winter has already settled in but no snow.. no fun.. but thankful also as it is not too cold.. haha.. well. for the past few days have been trying to finish prison break season 1 and i have finished it today! woohoo.. nice show.. now anticipating heroes from roger. will get my hands on it as soon as possible.. haha..
Even though it isnt snowing, it still pretty cold and wet.. every morning wake up got fog and at night i can even see my own breath!
The white thing there is my own breath..
This is suppose to be a scene from autumn but in already winter.. so cacat de... haha...
Yesterday me and my engineering group people have just finished our two boats! haha.. so proud of the team. I dont think i did much useful work though coz me not mahir with the tools. haiz.. anyways, still feel damn good. here are a couple of photos..
It looks white now but we're going to paint it next week and race it. just hope that our boat will not sink larh.. haha..
before i sign off, here a pic of the japanese food that we went to eat yesterday..

The food is nice. haha.. but its damn ex though.. the japanese restaurant cut throat! haiz.. food shops here all so ex de... if i buka shop here sell food sure earn money cow cow.. haha... that's all then.. tata








No comments: