Tuesday, July 10, 2007

boring...

hey... just signing in to let u all know that i'm not dead.. hehe ;P
Well.. nothing much happened so far.. just tat school has started and it sucks.. damn sien larh need to wake up early and go lectures again... then there's this new subject i took, stats... super technical! dont understand the first lecture.. sad sad... then there's a clash between a lecture and lab.. teruk huh? going to get really busy... haiz...
Went to look at other ppl's pictures.. and boy did i have a shock.. everyone just looked sooooo different!!! everyone's hairstyle in aus was like returning to the 80's. Sree looked soooo different that at first i didnt know it was him! haha.. so fun looking at all the pics.. haha.. brings back memories.. haiz..
anyhow.. that's all larh.. nothing much lorh... haha.. byebye

1 comment:

Amanda Chan said...

Hi Ah Gor!!! I can't seem to leave you an offline message so I'll just leave a message for you here =)

Yup, I have decided on which unit to take so it's all settled now. Timetable done also.

Life's been pretty boring staying at home all the time, and the only times that I can go out are during weekends.

School started so soon? Haha, my holidays won't end till the 22nd =p
And don't worry too much about the new subject. I'm sure you'll do well.

Alright, I gotta go sleep now. Take care always!